NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have Publisher 16 and a Hewlett Packard Color LaserJet

Customer Question

I have Publisher 16 and a Hewlett Packard Color LaserJet printer. I have printed a booklet for the past 3 years with this same printer, but I had Windows 7. Now I have Windows 10, and I can print each page individually, but when I try to print on both sides, it doesn't print at all and says Publisher cannot complete the operation. I have re-installed Publisher and repaired it, updated the drivers on my printer, but I still get the message. I can't send it to XSP or OneNote, either. Any ideas on how to fix this, please?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Publisher are you using?
Customer: Publisher 2016, HP Color LaserJet CP1518ni
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Windows 10 updated yesterday, I have installed drivers on my printer.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need help figuring out how to fix it. Thank you!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. To assist you, please give me more details.

When you say you can print each page individually, what exactly do you mean by that? Are you able to send the publisher file to the printer and print all pages at once, or do you need to print them one at a time? Do you get the operation error?