NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Created new id in outlook 10 as an imap. does not show an

Customer Question

created new id in outlook 10 as an imap. does not show an outbox, so can't confirm send/recieve. when send it sends from a different id using pop3 and shows up in THAT outbox for send/receive command
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there Lee! My name is*****'m sorry that you are having this problem. I'll need to ask a few questions in order to best help you. What is your email address (just the part after the @sign)? How do you access your email? On a computer? On a phone? through a web browser or through a program or APP?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
via desktop running win 7.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

I am so terribly sorry. I am usually notified of replies right away but for some reason I just saw this. Thank you for that information. Would you consider allowing me to connect to your computer to work on this remotely while you watch?If you'd like, I can offer the PREMIUM SERVICE of a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION. This will allow me to see exactly what is happening on your computer and to work on the problem while you watch. A secure remote connection is usually $39, but I will offer it for a nominal fee of only $10 to make up for the delay in my response. This is completely optional. If you do not choose to take this service, I will walk you through a solution step by step here.