NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I know this is really basic, but I want to recreate some old

Customer Question

I know this is really basic, but I want to recreate some old publisher files that got destroyed by ransomeware. But the new Publisheer is really hard to figure out. So, to start with, how do I draw a line in Publisher? I don't see anything that says Line anywhere in all of these ridiculous icons.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for posting your question on, a global paid independent support site.My Name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Can you tell me the version of Publisher you are using ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't need you to connect with me. I need to know where I can find the icon to help me draw lines on my Publication that I am trying to create. This new Publisher can do a Myriad of things, but nothing that's easy.

No problem, please click on Insert and then, look for the line icon and let me know, if you find it or not ?