NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am having a issue in MS Access 2010 and would like some

Customer Question

I am having a issue in MS Access 2010 and would like some assistance resolving it
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: It is a development question. I need to be able to suppress the
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: "Do you want to save changes to the design of form...." when the user changes the filter on the screen. I want to allow filter changes but I don't want them saved.
JA: The Microsoft Office expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No. I haope they they can help
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  comp_audio replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to assist you today. Please give me a minute to find the information for you. Thanks for your patience.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok. If you would like to call me my number is(###) ###-####

Please tell me what exactly your looking for so that I can make sure I have everything ready to best assist you. The description I was given is a little confusing.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am having an issue in MS Access 2010 and would like some assistance resolving it. I need to be able to suppress a
"Do you want to save changes to the design of form...." warning when a user changes the filter or sort on a datasheet subform.
I do not wish the user to be able to save their criteria as part of the form. How do I suppress the message? I have googled this issue but have been unable to find a resolution.

Okay, I am sorry but that is something I am certain another expert can provide assistance for as I am not as familiar with that part of Access. I will now OPT Out and open this for other experts. Someone will surely be with you shortly. Thanks for your patience.