Zabo04, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Experienced in Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, and Outlook.

Rob, where are you. I don't understand why you are no longer

Customer Question

Rob, where are you. I don't understand why you are no longer responding to my requests?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

I could help you If you like - what is the issues

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry, But I requested another expert that I have been working with and need to finalise a project that he and I have already started and are at the final stages. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

Fair enough - just accept the answer and go direct ro Rod

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I actually requested him again, initially, so am not sure why you were able to respond. But there is no where for me to accept your answer and go directly to him.
Expert:  Zabo04 replied 2 months ago.

I just got back in port, let me take a look.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks. I forgot you were taking some leave. Its mainly the total daily avg for the month by month time sheet, which are showing hours not mins.
Expert:  Zabo04 replied 2 months ago.

I was underway for work. I will download the latest version and take a look tonight.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks,I ended up deleting *****, ***** and X Lowry, Hayley as their results were too high given that of their colleagues. I discovered that their times were not accurately entered i.e. 8:00:00 to 16:00:00 in too many areas and across the same days which may have contributed to their high results, so I just deleted them and the rest seemed ok. However, the avg total month timesheets were all out
Expert:  Zabo04 replied 2 months ago.

That wasn't hours, it was the column k average, or the avg visit duration w/travel vice column L for daily timesheet, and one of the months had the wrong formatting. Here is the link to the fixed version, I apologize for that:

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for fixing it, all good! I will work on the data this afternoon.Thanks again.
Expert:  Zabo04 replied 2 months ago.

No problem. Sorry it took a while to respond, again doing the real job underway, so no comms off-hull.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
far so good. I have completed most of my analysis and will start incorporating the tables into my report soon. I have however, found a couple of inconsistencies with some staff but not enough to skew the results to much. I will be in touch again in the future as my app will need more variables to include which I will come back to you to do the calculations for me if thats ok. Thanks again, John
Expert:  Zabo04 replied 2 months ago.

Okay, I have some travel coming up in the middle of the month, so I will be out of comms for a few days there.