NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have Mircrosoft Office for the Mac - I think it's 2008.

Customer Question

I have Mircrosoft Office for the Mac - I think it's 2008. For some reason I cannot access Excel program any longer. I was trying to use it yesterday and I clicked on the Excel item under MS Office and it would not come up. I got impatient and kept clicking. I then got a message that there was an error with Excel and to call help. When I went back today I could no longer see the Excel app choice in the Office Folder. I checked the deleted files to make sure I had not deleted something by mistake but nothing was there. Can you help me either bring it back or get a copy from somewhere?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I connect with you to troubleshoot this issue directly?