Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

I have a Windows 7 computer and 2013 Excel. I have several

Customer Question

I have a Windows 7 computer and 2013 Excel. I have several lotus 123 files which I can no longer print on Windows 7 since they were set up on an earlier Windows version. How can I convert these files?
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: Windows 7 Excel 2013
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried using PDF architect but I do not have instructions on how to do it.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You can use Gnumeric to open the Lotus files, then you can save them in the program as Excel files to use in Excel.

The program is free and you can get it here

Download and install the latest version (1.12.31)

Then open your Lotus file in it, then save as Excel and you can then use excel moving forward

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you