NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

The MS Access free template - "Product Inventory" Web

Customer Question

The MS Access free template - "Product Inventory" Web database. I need to be able to invoice a Service item such as Labor (that won't affect Inventory) as opposed to a Product on occasion. For the life of me I cannot get it right. Pse help
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 5 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnswer

I didn't get you, what exactly you want me to do .Can you please explain it n detail.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
You know the Microsoft access - "Product Inventory free Web Template"? I wish to Invoice a Service item such as Labour without it affecting the Stock Levels.
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 4 months ago.

I searched over internet but getting multiple results.It would be good if you give me its complete URL.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I sorted it out and would appreciate it if you wouldn't charge me since I didn't receive any benefit. I did an update query to the Inventory table \ allocations to reset the inventory levels to zero for Service items.

That is awesome. !! No I won't charge of it.