NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I would like to talk to someone about reconnecting my 2007

Customer Question

hello, I would like to talk to someone about reconnecting my 2007 outlook accounts
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 5 months ago.

Hello please kindly elaborate

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello, are you able to remotely access my computer and fix my email Outlook email accounts. I don't really know what is wrong in order to explain it via email. My service provider 'Telstra Bigpond' recently made some changes to their system, they sent me an email advising I would need to make some changes to my email, since doing that I seem to have multiple problems.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I don't know if you got the last message. I am sending this back via Telstra's webmail. I am having trouble sorting out my email on Outlook 2007. I am running windows 10 and my ISP (Telstra Bigpond) recently made some changes and advised I would need to change the settings on my Outlook. I made changes and now cant get Outlook to work. I have an account for me and a second account for my wife which she also accesses from her ipad. My question is are you able to remotely connect to my computer and sort it out and how much would that cost.Regards John

Hi John unfortunately I'm in South Africa with a very slow Internet connection.

I did read that Telstra have changed the way they do things.

I assume that you have a phone service with Telstra and are not paying for the email account separately.

Did you follow this instruction to set up Outlook 2007 for a Telstra email address or for a Bigpond email address please?

Here are the instructions for your wife's ipad

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** have had it fixed it now. The problem was a corrupt Outlook file. I have updated to Outlook 2016 and all is well. Thanks anyway.
Regards ***** *****