GeekGal
GeekGal, Microsoft Office Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting Microsoft Office products
76665483

How. Do I change language... my student from Saudi so it's

Customer Question

How. Do I change language... my student from Saudi so it's Arabic now
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

HI there carol. My name is ***** ***** you tell me please what version of OSX you have? For example, is it El Capitan, or an older version? The instructions vary slightly from one version of OSX to another.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

If it El Capitan or any version beyond 10.5.8, the following instructions will work:

To change the language:

1. Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Language & Text, and then click Language.

• Drag the language you most want to see in menus and dialogs to the top of the list, and choose an option for sorted lists.

These language settings may also change the language used in other parts of an application or in the text you see on some websites.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

If it is a version prior to 10.6 the instructions, are similar, but you would go to INTERNATIONAL rather than LANGUAGE and TEXT. You can click here http://bit.ly/29kG47y for an illustrated tutorial for earlier versions.

Please let me know how this works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.

When your problem has been resolved, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it!. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
            It is still Arabic when I tried to respond to you. Mac OS X
            10.7.5
            Customer: replied 5 months ago.
            Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
            Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry to hear that. I have sent an offer for the PREMIUM SERVICE of SECURE REMOTE ASSISTANCE per your request. Once you accept, A link will be generated that will allow us connect remotely so I can fix this for you while you watch.