NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Reproduced photos and images produced and saved in Publisher

Customer Question

Reproduced photos and images produced and saved in Publisher are grainy, and not all the elements are saved with composit images. I installed Publisher in Windows XP Pro, but several years ago transferred it to Windows 7. Everything was as it was in XP until about a year or so ago. What has happened to make the images, whether printed or digital, so grainy?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry to hear that you are having this issue. It would be my pleasure to assist you with it. Your Garmin VivoFit should update the time and date when you synchronize your device to your computer. If it doesn't we need to check first to see if the time and date on your computer are correct, and secondly, we need to make sure that the sync completed correctly with no errors.

Let's confirm that your computer displays the correct local time and date. May I ask what version of Window s you have on your computer so I can provide detailed instructions? If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 3 months ago.

Please accept my most sincere apologies. My answer was posted on the wrong question page. Another expert will be with you soon!

Expert:  jinsmn replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.