NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

How much do you charge question, how do i know it is thee

Customer Question

how much do you charge for exam question
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: how do i know it is thee right answer
JA: I hope not.
Customer: i needed help with my excel test
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: excel 2010
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: no problem with the program i needed help with my exam penn foster on excel
JA: The Microsoft Office expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What is the exam question you need help with, please?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i only got a 35 score for that exam
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i want my money back
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
do you needed me to resend the question
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hello was i scam

I'm here.

I don't think you were scammed - if JustAnswer was where you asked the question. But I don't have all the facts of the case.

If you want your money back for a question or case from JustAnswer, I have no power over that, please contact

*****@******.***

which is where you can contact Customer Support at JustAnswer.com. If you contact them, asking for your refund in detail, they will address your need with reasonable promptness.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
russell i submit my exam for excel and i got a 35 on the exam do i needed to resumitted for someone else to look at it

I don't think so.