GeekGal
GeekGal, Microsoft Office Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting Microsoft Office products
76665483

I informed by Microsoft that I did not have enough storage

Customer Question

I informed by Microsoft that I did not have enough storage in my one drive. So I purchased their Office 365 for home. The program came with updated 2016 apps however I had Microsoft office 2007 and I could no longer open my documents. So I removed the Microsoft office 2007 and subsequently lost my emails and didn't solve the problem. Can you advise how I can restore my emails and open my documents
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I'm Wes, and I'll be assisting you today.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.

If you are using the same computer, there may be a backup of the original Office 2007 mail in a file.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.

The location of that file varies for each system. The best way to find it is to Open "My Computer" then open the C: drive and in the search box you will want to look for the mail file on the entire computer.

For the search type: *.pst

Let the computer search and any PST file found can be opened with Outlook.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.

The default location is C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook

but may be different.

Expert:  WesPCDr replied 5 months ago.

Let me know if you need additional help so I can assist further.
Also, please rate my answer below so based on your satisfaction.
Thank you.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.

Hi Sharrell! My name is***** remotely connect to your computer and work on this while you watch? I believe that I can restore your emails for you. There will be no additional charge for the service. Please let me know.