NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I was having problems with laptop running slow. I followed

Customer Question

I was having problems with laptop running slow. I followed instructions and did some sort of config. Apparently, I lost my Office (WORD, EXCEL, etc.)
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: my laptop inspiron 3541
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I think I accidentally uninstalled office
JA: The Microsoft Office expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: yes, I can't remember exactly but I think I purchased the student version...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  michelleclive replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer applications lost.

Let me know what have you tried after which the application got lost.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am so satisfied with the service and disappointed that I paid five dollars for nothing nobody helps me.

i am here to assist you. however i had asked you for some information in my previous response that would give me a better idea about the issue you are facing

let me know that did you run any update or program after which the office package got removed