NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

My Computer is an Apple.Mac. It has Microsoft Office,

Customer Question

My Computer is an Apple.Mac. It has Microsoft Office, including EXCEL.
My problem: When I prepare a Spread Sheet (usually an Economic Projection), and put it into a File in the Computer, and then send/mail the File via gMail to a client, the Email arrives together with the EXCEL file, the EXECEL File along with the Economic Projection Spread Sheet arrives, and opens, however, the problem is that the Economic Projection attachment sheet is completely BLANK! I finally concluded that the EXCEL File was perhaps incompatible with the Apple gMail. I talked with Apple Support about this problem and they suggested I call you. Hope that’s OK. (I even tried sending the EXCEL Economic Project file/sheet to other people, and even myself, still bygMail, and nobody could open anything but a blank sheet. Would greatly appreciate your assistance and advice. Best regards, thanksKen Bates (email:***@******.*** - Mobile: 1(###) ###-####
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again.. I never heard back from you.. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.