NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I created a spreadsheet and want to make it easy entry. I

Customer Question

Hi! I created a spreadsheet and want to make it easy for data entry. I accessed the data form feature but it only displays 254 characters. I have some cells that need to have up to 1500 characters. Is there a way to enter this much information in a form?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What version of Excel are you using? Is it 2010, 2013 or 2016?

Can you send me a sample Excel file showing the problem so that I can directly work on it? You can attach it here when you reply using the paper clip icon. You can also upload the sample file to http://filesXpress.com and then give me the short download link.
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess