NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I created a spreadsheet and want to make it easy entry. I

Customer Question

Hi! I created a spreadsheet and want to make it easy for data entry. I accessed the data form feature but it only displays 254 characters. I have some cells that need to have up to 1500 characters. Is there a way to enter this much information in a form?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What version of Excel are you using? Is it 2010, 2013 or 2016?

Can you send me a sample Excel file showing the problem so that I can directly work on it? You can attach it here when you reply using the paper clip icon. You can also upload the sample file to and then give me the short download link.
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,