NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I must have t a wrong button in Excell 2010. when I type in

Customer Question

I must have hit a wrong button in Excell 2010. when I type in 1234, and hit enter it shows l2.34, I cannot get rid of the Period, can you help me get rid of that period, being 83 years old , I am sure I did something to cause this.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 10 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does this issue in a particular excel file? Or in a new excel file or in all excel files?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Forget it, you are not here to help but just get my money, please refund my money already spent to my account and forget it, this is just another Scam.

I'm sorry; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. I'll have our customer service contact you about the billing issue first. Thank you,