NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I'm really struggling with excel. I can do my spread sheets

Customer Question

I'm really struggling with excel. I can do my spread sheets but I can't answer one question on the work sheet.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: I have a new hp. I'm using 2016
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried to google information, I've tried looking up the information in excel. But I just can't figure out how to answer these questions
JA: We have our lovely Black Belt Customer Support team available to help you 24/7.
Customer: how do I do that
JA: The Microsoft Office expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no, thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

May I know your Excel question please?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
the functions you tend to use regularly are listed where on the ribbon?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

What version of Excel are you using? Also, is this a question from a test or homework?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
2. which of the following keys on a keyboard allows you to select multiple cells located in different parts of your worksheet?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

So I believe these are questions in a test or homework. Please send me all the questions in a Word document so that I can answer them all at once.

Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Are you still there? If you can send the questions in a Word document, I can answer them all at once. If you want me to remotely access your computer so that I can see these questions on your computer screen, I can directly answer these questions for you as well.