NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Cannot open a spreadsheet on the MAC, LARGE file but fails

Customer Question

Cannot open a spreadsheet on the MAC, LARGE file but fails and doesn't recover. Cannot open Excel without it trying to open the spreadsheet now to get to other copies and backup.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 4 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have fixed the problem thank you.

Oh great. I am glad to hear that you were able to fix the problem a couple minutes into the question. Is there anything I can help you with while you have me here?