NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Some how my husband has got access to all of my accounts and

Customer Question

Some how my husband has got access to all of my accounts and deleted my email from both of my email account. We are going through a separation and he has been use in my email on websites now he has gone in and deleted them I need a to retrieve the emails before they can not be retrieved.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Only just answer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to recover the email's. I looked in the trash. That's all I know to do
JA: The Microsoft Office expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Yes there are 2 different email address I have to retrieve from.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 4 months ago.

Hi Welcome to JustAnwer.

Please check Thrash folder of your email box. If the emails were deleted only from inbox then you would be able to easily retrive if from Thrash folder.