flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  degree in comp sci. 20+ years install work with networks for small and large companies
23372949

I've gone through the first two steps, the two email address

Customer Question

I've gone through the first two steps, the two email address she handles are functioning just fine. I want to configure the default view such that one of the inboxes automatically displays. How might I do that?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Hi Raymond,

What email program are you using?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Outlook 2013. Are you able to see my question/response from two days ago? That is why I asked the same Expert I worked with then, so I don't have to re-explain myself.

Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.

Yes, I can see it now.

Please go back to your original question with Dustin. You can see all of your questions under My Question/Questions.

Expert:  flopcat98 replied 5 months ago.

i am able to log in remotely and get everything the way you want it once and for all if you are willing to pay a little bit extra.