Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

I accidentally deleted my entire Microsoft Office program.

Customer Question

I accidentally deleted my entire Microsoft Office program. Can it be restored or recovered?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Office are you using?
Customer: I have a Sony Vaio. I had MS Office 2013
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: After window 10 was uploaded into my computer remotely, was having issues with Word. Was in the process of restoring it, instead iI clicked on the remove button as I was cahatting with my wife.
JA: The Microsoft Office expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: That is it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Where did you purchase Office previously?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Was given to me by a friend.

Thank you. Please try the following:

Solution #1:

- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type rstrui then click OK, then the System Restore window should open. Then click on Next, and restore the computer to any date before this issue first occurred, and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, click on the Office website below:

, then there, click on Sign in at the top, if shown, and sign in your Microsoft account. (If you have trouble with your Microsoft account password, use the option "Can’t access your account" or "Forgot my password" first.)

, then there, you can download / install your Office there.

- If needed, use the website below:

Solution #3:

- If that still does not work, and if you'd like to, you can go back to your previous Windows version: Click on Start (which is the windows logo icon at the bottom left of computer's screen), then click on Settings, then click on Update & security, then click on Recovery, then there, select the option to go back to your previous working Windows version, if available, and continue.

How is it going? Do you still need help with this?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,