NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have an Excel File creation that I wish to send on gmail

Customer Question

I have an Excel File creation that I wish to send on gmail to others. I find that the Excel File seems to be incompatible with the gmail/Mac. (I have Office installed on my Mac). I would like your guidance as to how I can deal with this problem. (The fact: When I send the file, the recipient receives a blank sheet of Excel! The data is not on it! Be grateful for your kind guidance and direction. Thanks. My email: “*****@******.*** - Cell Phone:(###) ###-#### I’m in Canada, so may need a 1 in front of the phone number.
Best regards *****
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 5 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question.

Is this a complex Excel file with a lot of formulas or is it a simple excel file? Also, when you send the file to your self via Gmail does it opens up fine?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks