NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I got onto Microsoft yesterday and the technician had the

Customer Question

I got onto Microsoft yesterday and the technician had the same problem with a VERY unsteady Publisher in Office 2016 (365 subscription) which I had on my Windows 10 Desktop. He couldn't correct it and ended up uninstalling Office 2016 and installing 2013 which solved the problem with Publisher but really preferred the look of 2016 with a darker background and was very happy with Word and Outlook. What I would like is to have Office 2016 but with 2007 Publisher as well, It was a very smooth platform.
The cursor was jumping and nothing moved smoothly or accurately. From what I have seen from other users, it seems that this Office 2016 version of Publisher does not work properly with Windows 10.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 4 months ago.

Hi there Gwen and welcome

To clarify, are you looking for someone to assist you with the installation of Publisher 2007?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I see I have had two amounts of full payment taken from my MasterCard account and I am willing to pay for one which it was too late to use anyway. The other one gave me no possible solution. Please have one of the payments returned to me. ***@******.***. Gwen Clark
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am sorry I sent this previous message. You must have wondered what was happening. I thought it was the Just Answer page that I wish I had never heard of.Please can you save me the difficulty of trying to talk to the Microsoft technician by phone and reinstall Office 2016 in place of 2013 Office - as well as 2007 Publisher so that I can have the best of both worlds. I have the Product key for Office 2007 so it should be OK to use it for a 2007 Publisher install as well as
Expert:  Richard replied 3 months ago.

Hi there Gwen

Do you have the installation disks with you?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.