NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Have you worked on this project before? : Your work as a

Customer Question

Have you worked on this project before?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Microsoft Office Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Your work as a freelance database developer with the AES Company has been very successful. You have been asked to create some forms so they can collect data from their customers and also create some mailing labels.
Make sure you have downloaded the starter file, U9_AES.accdb, for this unit’s assignment from Doc Sharing. Then follow these steps:
1. Create a form that displays all of the information from the Instructor Information table and the course information table.
a. Save this form as: U9_Form_Instructor_Information.
2. Create a form that displays the following information from the Course Information
a. Course Number
b. Course Name
c. Course Prerequisites
d. Current date and time to this form.
e. Save this form as: U9_Form_Course_Information_Step_2.
3. Jenny now wants to mail a package to all of the AES Instructors. Please create mailing labels that will allow Jenny to do this.
a. Save these labels as: U9_Instructor_Mailing_Labels.
4. Jenny has a last minute thought about the Course Info Form. She would now like you to go back and add the Instructor ID to this form.
a. Save this form as: U9_Form_Course_Information_Step_4.
JA: Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you have the Microsoft Access file provided to you for the assignment?

And when does it need to be done by?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, but this is going to have to wait. The email address I signed-up with is no longer valid and I am unable to change it. I'll check back when I get this issue resolved.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, but your chatting to me now, we can just continue here?