Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My keyboard has split and moved to the top of screen making

Customer Question

My keyboard has split and moved to the top of screen making it very difficult for everything
What should I do.
Suiemcginley
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Watch the video below.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVRcQyc6IO4 If you look at the lower right corner of the keyboard, you will see a small depiction of the keyboard. Tap and drag that icon up and down to position the keyboard. You can also split the keyboard so that it separates to the sides of the display to make it easier to hold and type with your thumbs. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N