charles Totherow
charles Totherow,
Experience:  Tech Support Generalist at Experthelp.com
91668674

Microsoft Excel Computer Application: I need link pivot

Customer Question

Microsoft Excel Computer Application: I need link for training for producing pivot tables and charts as well as other advanced items in Excel and advanced Microsoft Excel, Advanced Access and Advanced Power Point for free with links?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.
Hi Allyson, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Are you referring to online video training? I doubt that there are free video sessions with top notch quality and content to help you learn advanced techniques and skills in Excel, Access or PowerPoint. I suggest you get a trial of a subscription based online training where you can browse their training videos on subjects that interest you, like Excel, Access or PowerPoint. Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
There are alot of free tutoring and tutorials now on line and even on utube amongst other links. I need to know what they are and how to get advanced training, There is alot out there for free.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you Allyson for writing back. I cannot help you with this, I am very sorry. Those youtube videos are random and you might not be satisfied with the outcome of the tutorials. Unlike the subscription based training I was referring to, they are complete courses with defined goals and sample files for you to work on. You can stop the subscription any time when you learned all that you want to learn.Please allow me to opt out so that other experts can assist you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
please let someone else answer
Expert:  charles Totherow replied 8 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Sorry I'm Charles
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Excel-training-9bc05390-e94c-46af-a5b3-d7c22f6990bb?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
Microsoft has all the free training for Excel that you need
Please click the link and let me know if this is ok
I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.
http://www.gcflearnfree.org/office
The next link is for training for Excel if would rather have a workbook format training rather than videos
These are all free as well.
The gcllearnfree website is what I used to help improve my excel skills