NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I cannot open links today in Outlook 365. There must have

Customer Question

I cannot open links today in Outlook 365. There must have been a setting change, but I do not know what it is, cannot get back to where those changes can be made...
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Microsoft Office Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I simply cannot open links in mail, I get a "dialog" box with the whole address, it says to click or tap to open the link and nothing happens.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Microsoft Office Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please let me know the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?What all web browsers installed in the computer Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?Sincerely,JohnNote: - Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Windows 10
Have chrome but it will not open for some reason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am not wealthy, cannot afford $39, $29, $19, or $9 a month.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
OK i believe chrome is set as default web browser in windows 10 so when you try to open a link outlook 365 tries but chrome wont respond to it.You do not need to pay all of it not sure where you are seeing it,you can ignore it.May I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.