The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Experience:  20 years experience providing remote computer support
62934938

Is there any way to reproduce the aircraft maintenance spreadsheet

Customer Question

is there any way to reproduce the aircraft maintenance spreadsheet that was generated here
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Microsoft Office Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was searching for aircraft maintenance spreadsheets and it looks like you guys made one 2 years ago however it is no longer available when I click on it
JA: Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I like pie
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. This is most likely, sticky keys thats been turned on. But Im going to send two suggestions, if the first doesnt work, try the second. If the second doesnt work, send a reply. And if either one works please remember to reply here and let me know all is well, and click and submit a rating. Heres how to turn off sticky keys http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/93564-sticky-keys.html Turn off sticky and filter keys and then see if you can type normally. If not, try this next Click start, all programs, accessories, system tools, system restore..Click, restore my computer to an earlier pont, then click next..We want to choose a restore point that was at least one day before the issues started..Carry out the restore. the computer will restart, then let me know if that fixed the issue or not.. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No no it was someone else's question that I found online. I just needed the same thing that guy did.Essentially a spreadsheet template tracking aircraft hours against various maintenance eventsSuch as 100 hour inspection.Then in another column calendar events such as ELT battery 24 month time changeI'm just not good enough to set it up in excel
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 8 months ago.
you probably wont be able to find the exact file. We don't usually save files for very long, you can try contacting the person who originally did it. Other than that, would probably be something we would have to do from scratch. Can you provide some kind of example of what you are looking to do?