NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have a table with multiple form of data (text and numbers).

Customer Question

I have a table with multiple form of data (text and numbers). I want to capture the NO's in Col M, then in the ROW's that have a NO, populate a form in a different work sheet with the info in Col A (number), Column H (number) and Column M (text). Don't know how to get to the data to the worksheet and to auto populate it line after with when there is a NO in the main data page
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  The-PC-Guy replied 6 months ago.
can you send an example file
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
yes I can but it will be later today or late night when I get off work at midnight. Is it possible to discuss the project I am working on because it will involve using functions that I haven't work with in excel. It is airline data reporting.Spencer W.
Minneapolis, MN(###) ###-####
sure, send the sample file whenever you are ready