NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am using excel online and a project manager template

Customer Question

Hi...I am using excel online and a project manager template with timeline. However, it does not seem to be capturing the text from the milestone list past a certain point. What am I doing wrong.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Linda, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today. am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can see what you are working on and the problem that you described so that I can fix it for you?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess