NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I'm am preparing a profit and loss report and have added

Customer Question

Hi. I'm am preparing a profit and loss report and have added up the column. Then pressed on the bottom left to copy the formula down the page. However when I get part of the way down, it only copies the last number in the box above instead of coping the formula. I have rechecked the formula. Deleted it and re entered it deleted cells then added them back and it still won't work. Now the cell won't show the answer. It just shows a hyphen (-) even though the formula is still displayed. Thanks bk
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
Hi Barb, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?Also, what version of Excel are you using?Can I remotely access your computer so that I can fix the problem and demo it to you while you watch?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess