Rylan Sharpe
Rylan Sharpe, IT Manager
Experience:  IT Manager at an international company
93720025

Have recently purchased Visio 2013. Am doing an org chart in

Customer Question

Have recently purchased Visio 2013. Am doing an org chart in "belt" format. I put the job title in the box & then name in the name ribbon. What happens if we have multiple people in the jpb role.
So want to list multiple names, one under each other in the ribbon i.e. we have 10 people as technicians.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rylan Sharpe replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you with your question. I recently had a similar question come up where there were two people with the same title and it wanted to be specifically expressed that they are at the same level. What was concluded is that each person should have their own box. So, we put the people either side by side or vertical in the same level. If you want multiple people in the same box, then we will have to expand that box to make it larger. This can be done by just clicking along the edge of the box and stretching it.