Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  MS Office expert
30970729

In MS Excel 2016 on Windows 10 - I want to create a pivot table

Customer Question

In MS Excel 2016 on Windows 10 - I want to create a pivot table from two separate Excel files. Can you send me instructions (link to instructions) on how to do this?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
You can do this, but the worksheets must in the same workbook. So you will have to consolidate them into a single workbook if they aren't already. Here is the link to the instructions.
Multiple worksheet pivot table
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

This link gave me instructions for 2007 Excel. I have 2016 and the steps are different. Can you point me to the 2016 steps?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

This link gave me instructions for 2007 Excel. I have 2016 and the steps are different. Any luck in finding steps / info for Excel 2016?

Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi Sophia,Sorry for any delay in you getting an answer - here is the guide for Excel 2016:https://www.ablebits.com/consolidate-worksheets-excel/