Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer

Word Microsoft 2010 sudden went to edge Microsoft which I did

Customer Question

word Microsoft 2010 sudden went to edge Microsoft which I did not apply for it. I cannot open d word Microsoft 2010. I have important documents to be edit for process n Word Microsoft 2010.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: cannot open up d 2010 word microsoft
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 5 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please right click on the Word file and select open With. Select Microsoft Word from the list. If the issue persists, make the default program as Word for .doc files. Follow the instructions in the link below. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N