Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have Microsoft office professional 2010 and went to down

Customer Question

I have Microsoft office professional 2010 and went to down load it. The down load went through just fine but when I went to set up outlook and get connected to my email I get a message that says test page can't be found to open it up. This has never happened before what went wrong
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hi, It seems that there is an issue with your payment information. Can you enter the details again? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
cancel my request thank you
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Even if I can assist you by accessing your computer remotely, please try the following, if you are using Windows. Please get into Control panel, and select Uninstall a program/Programs and features. Then, select Microsoft office and then select Repair. If you get an option for Online repair, please do that. If you do not see online repair, please do Quick repair. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N