NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have windows 10 and wish to purchase office. to do this I

Customer Question

I have windows 10 and wish to purchase office. to do this I need the product key. how do I find this
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you try to purchase?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have not yet reached the stage where the key is requested, but became aware after finalising the payment
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can help you directly?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Click on Start, then click on option All apps, then scroll down, then look for Office or Microsoft Office, then click on it, and what happens?- If you'd like to, I can connect remotely to your computer and set up / install Office program directly and quickly for you.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.