NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Can anyone assist with converting an .xlsm document to a Google

Customer Question

Can anyone assist with converting an .xlsm document to a Google Sheet? The VBA needs to be converted to JavaScript
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.Please have a look at this software what can convert your file to a CSV and you can upload it. Please see if this will work for you. https://sourceforge.net/projects/bulkvcftocsv/ Waiting your feedback or a rating
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Carolene
The spread sheet that I have is a dependent drop down list, I have had a look at the software and I don't think this can help me, sorry
Kind Regards
Sandra
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your feedback I will opt out let see if one of the VBA experts can assist you . But also have a look here. https://developers.google.com/apps-script/
Expert:  Tejas A. Tandel replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sir, I would like to help you. Please send me your vbscript code and i will convert it into javascript. Thank you and have a good day ahead.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Please see attached my vbscript code
Thanks for your help.
Sandra
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Can you please advise if you are able to help me? I sent my vbscript code on Friday and have not heard back from you
Many thanks
Sandra
I would get back to you soon on this. Sorry for delay.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much