Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years ExperienceCCNA Network EngineerA+ Net+ Linux & Windows OSC++ Programming
74139101

Microsoft office did an update on my computer - my access data

Customer Question

Microsoft office did an update on my computer - my access data base was 2000 - when the up dated to 2016 none of my searches on my forms work? I have one with our clients 280 records - I can't click through them one by one - help how do I fix this?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.How long ago did the computer update?Would you like me to connect with you and fix the problem remotely, that way we can avoid causing any additional problems?Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it did the up-date today - sorry but my boss would like me to uninstall access and re-install before we do this.
Thank you for your help - I may be back!
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
You can do that from the control panel and use the "Repair" option if that's what you'd like to try first.I'll be here if you need any further help!And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above as it would be greatly appreciated!.Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.Regards,Martin
Expert:  Martin replied 7 months ago.
How did that go, Mary?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thank you Martin for your help - I did not uninstall and re-install the program - it seems that there was a security lock on the new program and I just released that and now everything works. I just took a little looking and checking to figure it out. thank you for checking.