NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I ADDED numbers to my

Customer Question

I ADDED numbers to my excel spreadsheet and then put save and closed it and now I can't find it.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
Hi Sheila, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and recover the missing file while you watch? Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No I emailed back yesterday and found the file and do not need any more help I am only paying the &5 fee
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for writing back and I am glad that you already found your file.Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not interested and also only &16 was mentioned and only if satisfied I don't want any more help and only willing to pay the $5 fee
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
let me know that you are not charging me any additional charge as you did not have do any additional work. I should only be charged the $5. fee and you never mentioned $39. you only mentioned $16 so do not bill me any additional amount. thank you. Sheila
Expert:  Asriel replied 5 months ago.
I'll get this to our customer service team.