NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Why can't I just install office home and student without online

Customer Question

Why can't I just install office home and student without online help and charges
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question, sorry for the problem you are facing. I do not know, who have asked you for a price to fix your problem so that you can install office because Microsoft never offers such help. Now, we are charging because we are not related to Microsoft in any way as you can see the name of our website is and you have posted your question here for a solution. But, this charge is refundable, if we are not able to solve your problem, unless there is no hardware glitch, as repairing a hardware problem is not possible through Internet. Let me know, if you want to continue or close this question.