NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

If I have 4 names on one line: Row 1, Column H Mary, Sue,

Customer Question

If I have 4 names on one line: Row 1, Column H Mary, Sue, Katie, Amy
You repeat that scenario with 4 sometimes 5 names on the other rows
and I want to match just Mary to several jobs that are listed on separate lines 1, 2, 3 in Column C
I want to be able to go to the spreadsheet find Mary and all the jobs associated with her
How do I do this
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. May I take a look at the document so that I can set this up for you? Please, be forewarned that the site is not secure:- Click the following link: Upload the file to that website- Once it is uploaded, the resulting page will display a "File ID" number.- Please, give me that "File ID Number" I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 5 months ago.