Redcell2k, IT consultant
Experience:  MCSA, MCP and CCNP qualified along with 5yrs plus IT experince in support and design.

How do I set up multiple filter in rows

Customer Question

How do I set up multiple filter in rows
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 5 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.May I ask which version of Excel you are using with this?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Excel 2010
Thank you for the update. Do you want to send me an example of the type of document you will be filtering? Also, please give me the information regarding "how" you wish to filter it. You can upload the file to this page by clicking the Paperclip icon. - Jason
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The spreadsheet is work in progress
I have over 3000 employees I need o filter column job, dept location year in services
Screening, Classes Training Probation and so far and so on
Can you help
Thank you for the update. Yes, I can help. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you answer my question or just spending my time?
Your question is not a yes or no question. I need information before I can correctly answer the question. No, I am not planning on wasting yours or my time. I see that I will not be able to help.For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.Thank you for your patience. - Jason
Expert:  Redcell2k replied 5 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Can you please let me know if you have come across pivot tables before and know how to use these? I believe it can help resolve your issue.