NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Nd not verv good on computer and have lost many of my programs

Customer Question

nd not verv good on computer and have lost many of my programs that I used for taxes and I kow how. I am using a Toshiba 7 yr old computer with windows 7 software
Where do I start if there is any help for one like me with a limited education in computers. I did have some skills increating formulas with my soread sheets but then they changed some thing and I was lost
Don yontz
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What are the names of your programs?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2b0307f9-320b-4a6b-875b-ca8e474f4526, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:http://tinyurl.com/j3se8e72. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,