NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I accidently uninstalled my Microsoft office. The previous

Customer Question

I accidently uninstalled my Microsoft office. The previous tech told me to get it back thru google. When I got there I found I had to pay for it. I had to update personal info, but lost contact with Microsoft. I don't want to pay any more times
JA: I love the irony of this stuff being called a productivity tool, lol. I'll hook you up with the Microsoft Office Technician who will get you productive again. The Microsoft Office Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: ok, but tell them to llet me know how much upfront
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Microsoft Office Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Did Office come pre-installed with your system, or did you purchase it online earlier? May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check the issue now? Please reply back using the box below.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
FivePurchased online,but keep the five, Microsoft is the company that expects one to keeping givingandgivingandgiving. And I don't have enough profanity to cover my bad attituderight now.
Expert:  Barun replied 5 months ago.
Just to clarify, we are JustAnswer - a paid support site for tech-related issues. I completely understand your frustration here; Microsoft does not offer direct support for these type of issues. Please disregard any automated remote offer on your page; the remote will come at NO extra charge, and will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with reinstalling Office. Please let me know if you would like to continue. Thank you.