Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Customer Question

hello
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
Howdy! My name is***** can I assist you?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Byron
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
Hello. What can I do for you?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I would like to apply formulas words, in my case song titlesI have to do royalties spreadsheets for various songwrites
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
*apply formulas to song titles
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
*songwriters
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.
I see. I'm not a spreadsheet kinda guy. I'll open your question up to the other experts.I'm sure there's one here who can help out with that.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check your spreadsheet formula requirements?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sure
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Are you there?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.
Yes, I am still here. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session. These steps are intended for users with Windows computers. If you are using a Mac, please reply to me and let me know so that I can send you the procedures for Mac.1. Please click on this link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=05c5d77f-fdcc-4ff0-afe2-c25b5dcee7412. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm on a mac
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.
Oh ok. Since you are on a Mac, please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.1. Please click on this link:https://join.me/2. In that page, please click on the orange "Start meeting" button3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.4. After downloading, double click on the downloaded file to run the remote access tool to join me in the remote session.5. Then share your screen and then give me the 9-digit code that you will see in the small JoinMe window. I will be waiting for the 9-digit code.Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can you see my screen yet?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.
No, please share your screen and then give me the 9-digit code that you see on the small JoinMe window.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
***********
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
correction 235-869-885
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.
Connecting now
Expert:  Jess M. replied 10 months ago.
Hi,Thank you for your patience. You're issues were resolved through Secure Remote Assistance.Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.Best regards,Jess