NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have transferred the info from old computer to my new one

Customer Question

I have transferred the info from old computer to my new one and reinstalled my 2007 Microsoft windows. I have discovered that my email addresses from my windows Live mail have not been transferred to the Outlook Express. What can I do?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. Is the old computer still working now?Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Expert:  Cody replied 6 months ago.
Are you still needing help with this?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I apologise for not replying sooner but have been away. I have got my old hard drive which was removed from the cover. I have decided to take it back to company and insist they do something, although at the time when I phone they said they could not do any thing except ask you. I will get back to you when I have seen them.
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Cody,
I have fixed the problem. It was there all the time in a backup file, for Gods sake.
So there we are
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
ok awesome, thanks for the update.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Having found the addresses in the back up file I am not able to copy them into my E-mail contacts file. Can you advise me on that.
Thanks *****
Expert:  Cody replied 5 months ago.
The backup file is from what program, and what program are you currently using?