NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Phone number

Customer Question

phone number for support
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.
Hi Ralph! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.Your problem description came across as "cannot unhide needed work page," but I'm not sure I know what that means. Can you elaborate on what is happening? I look forward to hearing back from you and assisting you with this problem!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can you call me and walk me through it? I need this worksheet for a meeting in one hour
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
is it possible for a phone call?(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
While working with excel 2010 and dragon dictation I lost page 1 of my work sheet and I can not get it back
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
are you still there
I am here, but I'm not able to call presently. Because this appears to be a matter of some urgency, I'm going to open this up for other Experts who might be able to better assist you. Please stand by for just a moment.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need an answer and the prompt says it will be 24 hours. If I was charged anything please reverse charges this does not work for me