Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues

I have windows 10, last few days I have not been able

Customer Question

I have windows 10, for the last few days I have not been able to open any Word documents, it says "word is not responding"
what can I do?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please which version of Word you are using?Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I believe it's Office 365; my renewal was last month, automatic renewal
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
ThanksCan you press the windows key + X and click on control panelThen click on programs, uninstall a programThen click on Office, change, repair and choose online repairLet this complete and when it has, tell me if office then works I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please