NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I'm trying to get rid of the date/time stamp in tracked

Customer Question

Hi. I'm trying to get rid of the date/time stamp in tracked changes in a microsoft word document. I'm using a mac.
JA: I love the irony of this stuff being called a productivity tool, lol. I'll hook you up with the Microsoft Office Technician who will get you productive again. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I did the "protect document" thing and removed personal information, but now it just says the changes were made by "author"
JA: Is there anything else the Microsoft Office Technician should be aware of?
Customer: thank you!!!!!!!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Microsoft Office Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome.Are you using Word 2011 for Mac?Try clicking Review, then turn off Track Changes.Alternatively I can connect to you remotely and work on the issue with you.Please reply using the box below.Regards,Martin